Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey man, gimme a case of that baby soap...

This is odd:  It was reported on the news this morning that authorities are investigating several brands of baby soap because they will supposedly cause baby's blood tests to show positive for marijuana use.  All have been traced back to the Cheech and Chong's Good Times Soap Company.  (Actually the last part I made up, but the investigation is legitimate.)


In a nearby town thieves broke into a self-storage unit and stole 85 military-style rifles and pistols.  The owner said his family had been collecting them for over 30 years, hopeing to one day open a gun store.  I don't buy it.  I don't think any gun store owner would be dumb enough to store $150K worth of guns in a mini-warehouse secured only by a padlock.  Automatic rifles are worth their weight in gold.  I'm guessing there's a lot more to this story that we know right now.


When you open the shades first thing in the morning and see the sun instead of clouds do you feel pressure to get going and be super productive?  I do.  Conversely, when it's gray and overcast it's almost an invitation to cruise.  Maybe that's why I like a cloudy, rainy day once in a while.  Plus it makes the air smell good and greens things up.  I wish today was one of those days, but it's not.


S

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, baby soap, guns and sunny days. I wonder what that spells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: that storage-unit theft sounds fishy. I wonder if this is some sort of insurance scam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce...just scattershooting, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hey, Billy, use this soap before your drug test tomorrow. It will make you smell honest and innocent."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rainy, gray, gloomy days. They are the perfect excuse for spending a lazy day on the couch.

    ReplyDelete