Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Election? I don't need no stinkin' election


(It's actually a pretty good likeness.)

First, I'd call a joint session of (the former) Congress, then lock the doors and change the name out front  to "Cell Block A".

Then I would invite all the Big Bank CEO's and their top lieutenants to an "All You Can Steal" buffet at the Fed, then lock the doors (I'm seeing a theme here) and let Elizabeth Warren have her way with them. 

All government bureaucrats would spontaneously combust. 

All mean people would have to report for "re-education".

Shorts would henceforth be considered proper business attire.

Football season would be expanded to year-round.

The cop who gave me a ticket last week would be banished to Cleveland.

Any requests?  

S



8 comments:

  1. Could you please do something about the "coupon Ladies" at the supermarket.

    cranky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about phone solicitors? They use MY phone to try and sell me their crap. What are you gonna do about those? Is hell full?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I agree with everything except the football thing. There's already too much football!

    (Ducks & runs for cover...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but I'm with The Bug. Please, no more football. Or NASCAR. I know, I know. Now I've earned your eternal enmity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all three-day weekends.

    And April 1st needs to be a National Holiday, along with Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...OK...I'll have a Royal Encore Football Bowl Series, and y'all aren't invited.

    ReplyDelete