Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

This is my Valentine, the lovely and talented "K"....


Fortunately she doesn't get spiffed up too often, as she, like me, is much too casual for that...


Ahh...better!

We have a pretty good GREAT life together!  Oh sure, we sling some arrows now and then, but we're both pretty bad shots.  She takes great care of me, and I try to do the same for her.

We've been to a few fun places....



With hopefully a lot more to come.


She's a real adventure junkie, too.  I like that!  (We're at the front, naturally.)




And she's not at all demanding.  Even a day at a local art show has her grinning ear-to-ear.


She loves my daughters, and they love "Miss Kelly", too.  So do all the young 'uns.


I love her much, and best of all, she loves me right back.  Sweet!

Happy Valentine's Day, my love.  :)

S



8 comments:

  1. You guys look like such a happy couple. Your pictures make me smile. I think it sad that so many people are happy but don't even know it. You two appear to "know it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day to you both! Isn't it just the best when you find your soulmate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suldog. Yes, you know as well as I do that it is "the best".

    Stephen....Life's too short to go through it "sour". Live, laugh, love...right? :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day, Scott and the very lovely Miss K!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you ARE a lucky guy :) Happy Valentine's Day to the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww you are so sweet! I love you sweetheart - with all my heart. I know I can be a little out there sometimes - so an extra thank you for always sticking by me.

    PS - I am the lucky one and you are absolutely my knight in shining armor

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Valentine! You two make me happy!

    ReplyDelete