Thursday, February 28, 2013
The Liebster Award
I'm on a roll. My friend Ellen at Bad Word Mama! has again honored me with an award, specifically the Liebster Award. That's two she's passed on to me. Before this I've barely received two awards in my life. WooHoo! Thanks Ellen!
You know how this works....I have to answer her questions, then pass on some of my own:
1. How do you feel about PDA (Public Display of Affection)? It doesn't bother me as long as they don't get too grab ass about it.
2. Have you ever dumped someone on a holiday? Big time. Sadly, my ex and I split around Thanksgiving many years ago.
3. Have you ever locked yourself in another room to eat a snack you didn't want to share with your kids? Not to avoid the kids, but the dog. He's a beggar.
4. Do you know what a Shart is? Have you ever done it? Never heard of it, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with farm animals and sex. Nope, I'll pass.
5. Do you embarrass easily? Not easily, but when I finally do I turn red as a firetruck.
6. Do you laugh when someone falls down? You mean like on America's Funniest Video's? Yes, always! In real life, sure, as long as they aren't hurt.
7. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? I wish I could be more tech savvy.
8. Do you pee in the shower? No. I save it all up for my neighbor's pool.
9. Have you ever read someones text messages on their phone without them knowing? No.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Spending money on some expensive luxury I don't need. Cars come immediately to mind. :)
11. Do you hate answering these stupid ass questions? No, but frankly I enjoy READING them more than answering them. Haha!
OK, now I get to have some fun, too. My friend Joe at Cranky Old Man and I are having a back and forth right now, so I'd like to pass the Liebster Award on to him, but first he has to answer my delicately posed questions:
1. You say you're an award whore. What would you be willing to do for a Nobel Prize (Literature)?
2. Have you ever been in a public setting...the train going to work or a meeting for example, then noticed your fly was open?
3. Have you ever pulled the old "car trouble" or "out of gas" trick in a quiet place with a date?
4. Ginger or Mary Ann?
5. If you could go back in a time machine to another era, which era would you choose?
6. What was the worst car you ever owned?
7. From your personal experience, what is the most comfortable brand of adult diaper?
8. Do you play any musical instruments?
9. When talking with an attractive woman have you ever been caught looking where you shouldn't be looking?
10. If money were no object, where would you like to own a vacation home?
11. How many US states have you been to?
Thanks again for the Liebster Award, Ellen. You're up Joe.