1. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
2. You can't fold a fitted sheet.
4. I keep some people's phone numbers in my cell phone contact list just so I can identify which calls NOT to answer.
5. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I think on any given weekend more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
6. Map Quest really needs to start their directions a little further down the list. I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to get out of my driveway.
7. They also need an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
8. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish that fine line between boredom and hunger.
9. High school kids get dumber and dumber every year.
Happy Saturday kids.
* True, some of them I observed here on the internet. :)