Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sounds like something I might have done....


A guy called to ask a favor of his friend, and the friend's little 5-year-old son answered the phone with a whispered "Hello".

The guy asked, "Is your dad there?"

The kid whispered, "Yes, but he can't come to the phone right now."

So the fellow asked, "Well then, is your mother there?"

Again the kid whispered, "Yes, but she can't come to the phone either."

So the guy asked, "Well, is there any adult there I can speak with?" 

The kid whispered, "Aunt Betty and Uncle Fred are here, but they're busy, too."

The fellow said, "That's strange...what's going on?"

The child whispered once again, "Oh, they're just talking to the police officers."

The guy, now alarmed, asked, "POLICE?  Oh no...oh no...what's wrong?  What are they doing?"

The kid again whispered, "They're looking for me."


*Heehee*  Hang on...it's Hump Day.

S


6 comments:

  1. That kid is going to be in some serious trouble once they find him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh. Of course I wouldn't be laughing if my kid was lost, or I thought he was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorite pictures...Those kids are in some very deep s**t!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!

    And, well, since it wasn't MY kid...LOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete