Thursday, June 16, 2011

You know what I'm SICK of?

Pakistan.
  



I honestly don't care if the sun ever rises over Pakistan again.  Ever.  I really don't.  I'm so sick of opening the newspaper and reading Pakistan this, Pakistan that....and none of it is ever good.  All they want from us is the BILLIONS of dollars of foreign aid we send their way every year.  Money we don't have.  The aid we send is skimmed off by a few at the top, and I'm sure the masses never see a dime of it.  And they hate us.  Why do we have to pay 'em to hate us?  They'll do it for free.  SCREW 'EM!


I know, I know.... they have nuclear technology they could pass on to other radical countries/groups who could use it on us.  So why don't we take all the money we send them in aid and instead use it to put a few hundred thousand Americans to work screening everything that comes into this country?  Every plane load of freight, every shipping container....EVERYTHING! Then we would know (well...more than we do now) what was coming in to our country, and we would have some tax revenue from these Americans who are now working, too.


Oh...and Afghanistan.  It is now estimated that 97% of their gross national income is derived from foreign aid, most of it from the US.  Talk about a bunch of parasites!  Any idea how many Americans we could put to work with all that $$$$?  Or how much we could reduce our debt?


So here's my plan:  We all sell our Land Yachts and drive little mini-cars, we downsize from our McMansions to something more manageable, we quit buying stuff we don't need, we put up windmills and solar panels everywhere, etc, then tell Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, and all their buddies to go eat camel dung and wash it down with a Big Gulp of oil.  We don't need 'em, and in fact we'd be better off without them. 


Don't I wish it were that easy.  (But I'm serious about cutting off their foreign aid.  That we can do.)


S

3 comments:

  1. I think we pay Pakistan close to a million bucks a day to fly over their airspace. You should pull up Vice guide to travel on Netflix and see the episode called "guns of Pakistan" *whew* crazy stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw in increased oil drilling with the clause the oil companies have to sell what oil they find to this country along with massive research into energy technology and I'm with you. I'm a certified Tree hugger but nuclear power is going to have to be an element as well. It ain't pretty but life rarely give us clear cut solutions.

    I hope the idiots in Washington have plans to bomb every nuke site in Pakistan since if we do have an American city destroyed by a rogue bomb it will probably come from that country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen much press about it, but Pakistan has asked CHINA to build a harbor terminal in their port city.

    Today they arrested many of the CIA informants who gave up OBL.

    ReplyDelete