Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting....and thinking

I've been sitting here for over 4 hours, waiting for building inspectors to show up. Ahhhh, it must be nice having a do-nothing government job. At least it's given me a chance to catch up on my reading and thinking.


Lot to think about. A potentially HUGE business opportunity is taking shape, so big I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it. It's really too much for my limited amount of gray matter to process. I'd best just take things one day at a time. I hate not being in control. 'Course, if we're really honest with ourselves, we're never truly in control.


So, where was I? Oh yes....waiting. Zzzzzzzzz....


S

3 comments:

  1. Hope the opportunity is a good one.

    Hurry up and ...Wait?

    Ugh I hate waiting on folks...

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't sound like you wasted your time....your mind was hard at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the government wants something they want it now with huge late fees attached. When we need something from the government, well, you already know.

    Praying this opportunity is everything you hope for. God is love.

    ReplyDelete