Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cold...wet...busy...I'm tired just thinking about it

K took the dog out early this morning for her normal dootie call and returned to tell me there was a light dusting of snow on everything.  I looked out the window to see....nothing. It must be a VERY light dusting.  Wonder if this will bring out "Team Coverage" from all the TV channels?  Haha!


Unfortunately I won't be able to enjoy it as I have to be at work early.  Seems everyone and their uncle will be on my jobsite today.  I tried to space things out but was told I'd better take 'em when I can get 'em, so they're all showing up today.  I'll deal with it.  That's why I make the big bucks...er...am lucky to have a job.


And to top off this splendid day, tonight K and I are going to the Performing Arts Center to watch grandson Parker's 2-year-old kindergarten class perform their Christmas concert.  Really?  2-year-olds?  I'm betting  the curtain will go up and 20 little kiddlette's will see all those big, scary grown ups in the audience staring at them, and they'll run off crying their eyes out.  I just can't imagine what they can do/sing that would justify a 40-minute commute, but, such is the burden of being a grandpa.  Sing on, kids.  :)


S

3 comments:

  1. 2 years old already?? geeez time flies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the loving duties of grandparents. I hope to share in that one day. I heard about your snow on the news. I hope it's just enough to be pretty without causing any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps Grandpa is taking in the Parker's program by himself - I'm home with the sick pup.

    He's texting me during the program......

    ReplyDelete