Friday, December 2, 2011

I have a pain in my Pippa

I'm sure to those of you who keep up with high society and matters of style this will not come as any great surprise, but according to all the trend setters, Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate Duchess of Something-or-Other, has one fine arse.  I saw on the news that women are actually having "butt lifts" so they can look more like Pippa.  Really!  Cosmetic surgeons are being overwhelmed with requests to imitate Pippa's derriere.  There is even a "Pippa Middleton Ass Appreciation Society".  This is what "it" is supposed to look like:



And for those who can't afford surgical enhancement, several lingerie makers are offering padded "Pippa" panties.  Imagine the disappointment on the wedding night when the groom first sees (?) his bride without her padded imitation-Pippa undies.  Haha!

Speaking of underwear, did any of you see the Victoria's Secret fashion show on TV earlier this week?  I never ceased to be amazed by how some marketing hype turned a company that essentially sells underwear and bras into a cult phenomenon.  You think the "suits" at Playtex and Fruit of the Loom are beating their heads against the wall, saying, "Dang...that could have been us"? 

I think VS is slipping a bit, though.  Remember, they were the ones who put curves back on fashion models, but several of their fashion show "angels" looked to me like they need to eat a cheeseburger or two.  

Now I must go and take an Aleve to help ease the pinched nerve in my Pippa.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

S

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Pippa is a fine looking woman--which is what you say when you're an old fart like me. Our son would say she's hot! Kate doesn't have enough meat on her bones to interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must disagree with Stephen. I think they're both fine looking women.

    ReplyDelete