Friday, December 21, 2012

It's national "Ridicule a Mayan" day


I think I've figured out where the Mayan's astrology went wrong.

I'm thinking House Speaker John Boner needs to invite all of his Tea Party Republican colleagues over to his place for some Christmas cheer and then spike their punch with some of this stuff.  They seem to be waaaaay too tightly wound.

Looks to me like 'ol John is going to be demoted come next month when they vote on a new Speaker.  "Speaker Cantor" just scares the hell outta me.  It'll be like watching a slow-motion train wreck when he and his buds take over.

That's a shame really as we need a solid, responsible Republican party.  Somebody pass me that bottle.

S


4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the Tea Party has the votes in the new Congress to elect one of their own as speaker. I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish both sides would stop worrying about the next election (ALREADY!!!) and comprimise to come up with some solution...that is what politics used to be. Now it is:posture...blame...threaten...posture...blame...threaten...repeat...repeat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn those Mayans! I'm still here. I better go buy some Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete