Friday, March 22, 2013

Don't Mess With Texas

You speed through a small town in North Texas and the local Constabulary will run you down and shoot your ass!  Oh, I sorta forgot to mention the guy was a White Supremacist who was likely involved in the shooting death of the head of the Colorado prison system.  

The perp led the cops on a high-speed chase and eventually wrecked out, then got out and engaged in an exchange of gunfire with said Deputy.  Bad move lead-foot!  He was airlifted to a hospital where he was pronounced brain dead.  Game...set...match.

Haha...."brain dead"....White Supremacist....how ironic.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"So, dad....are you enjoying the iPad we gave you for Christmas?"



The life of a technological Neanderthal is NOT easy.  I should know.  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday afternoon Luke the Wonderdog attends his first obedience class.  I'm thinking he'll turn his teacher into a cat lover within a week.


If this doesn't work I'm thinking "military school".

Have a great weekend everyone.  :)

S

10 comments:

  1. If obedience school doesn't work, just take him to the nearest Korean restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! If I let that happen K will run me through the grinder, too. NO THANKS! ;)

      S

      Delete
  2. Oh now PT that is NOT nice! Funny, but not nice. That Lukester is so CUTE - how could he not be in charge?

    I'm about to want to jump on the ipad bandwagon. But I don't know. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They (iPads) are pretty cool, Dana. I didn't care for it because it was too big for me to lug around. But for a woman with a fair-sized purse or a guy with a briefcase, they're great.

      Delete
  3. If the OS works can your enrollment be far behind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're assuming I'm not already beyond hope. ;)

      Delete
  4. As you probably know I'm not a dog person. But that Lukester is pretty darned cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding that video...I didn't know that you and your daughter spoke German!

    ;-)

    I have an iPad, too - love it! My boss has the iPad mini, because the regular-sized one seemed too big for him to lug around all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betina, my technological nievity is multilingual! I'd have an iPad in a nanosecond if I didn't have this phobia about carrying around stuff. :)

      S

      Delete