Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Southfork Ranch is hopping again. Can JR be far behind?

One of my regular back roads on the northeast side of Dallas takes me by Southfork Ranch, the site of the Dallas TV show from way back in the 80's:


There's been a lot going on there lately, and now I know what it is; film crews are back shooting a pilot for a new
Dallas series. I drove by this afternoon on my way home to see if there were any hot starlettes.....er.....new cast members in residence yet. Nope, nada. No sign of the TV folks today. Just the same old house sitting in the middle of the same old field.

I doubt I'll watch the new Dallas series, seeing as how I didn't watch the old Dallas series, either. And if anyone out there really believes the TV show was at all representative of Dallas, Texas, well....I have an old house sitting in the middle of an old field I'd like to sell you. And I'll even throw in a slightly used bridge.

S

1 comment:

  1. Count me out of the watching too...I'm just a pathetic TV watcher...

    ReplyDelete