Friday, April 29, 2011

1/3 of the way there

Yesterday evening I took a full truck load of "stuff" from our storage room here at our apartment over to my daughter's house for their weekend garage sale. This afternoon I have to move about the same amount from our warehouse. I've stirred up more dust in the process than a west Texas sandstorm. That will put me 2/3 of the way there.

I told Wonderful Daughter #3 I would be at her house by 7:30 to help her set up and price all this junk. I'm going to put a garage sale notice on Craig's List this evening, and I guarantee by first light tomorrow morning there will be cars parked in front of her house, waiting for us to open the garage doors. By mid-afternoon I'll be finished with this ordeal, and ready to enjoy what's left of my weekend.

What do people who buy all this stuff do with it? Are they the ones we see featured on Hoarders on TV? I've examined it all carefully and I'm pretty sure there are no Picasso's in the pile. It's just pure junk.

S

1 comment:

  1. Just think of the pain you will inflict on all of those junk hoarders...

    ReplyDelete