Friday, April 15, 2011

What a GREAT idea!

I wish I'd thought of it. And had an airplane or two. And knew how to fly them. What am I babbling about, you ask? Pet Airways:


Ever want to take a nice family vacation, but hesitated because it would be a LONG drive with Fido along, and flying was out because you wouldn't dare treat your loving Mutt like a piece of cargo in the hold of a commercial airliner? (And after diligently guarding su casa 24/7 she deserves a vacation, too, right?)

Pet Airways is your answer. It will take your beloved 4-legged family member and tote them ahead, where you can pick them up when you arrive at your destination. They travel in the cabin, and even have their own flight attendant. I heard about them because Dallas, Houston, and Austin are the newest cities being added to their system, and they've launched a PR campaign here.

Pretty cool, huh? :)

S

2 comments:

  1. I guess. We all love our pets, I just take mine to my in-laws and have them spoiled rotten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't dare google their prices.... I'd rather leave my Shila in my daughter's care then take her along with me.

    ReplyDelete