Monday, July 25, 2011

Hell is frozen...pigs are flying...

...and one of the world's preeminent technological Neanderthals (that would be ME) now has an iPhone.  Unlikely as all those might be, I know for a fact the last one is true, so I'm sure scientists will soon be holding a press conference to announce the first two also.


My anniversary with Verizon finally arrived which entitled me to a subsidized iPhone.  Actually I tried a couple of months ago but found that my brother had "appropriated" my upgrade, so I had to wait for his upgrade to come due.  (Patience sucks!)


My new gadget is actually pretty intuitive.  I think Mr. Gates could learn a few things from Mr. Jobs.  Although I know I'll never learn (or use) all the capabilities of an iPhone, I know enough right now to make it a viable business tool.  And if I were into electronic games I could make this thing smoke.  Wow!  The apps available are unbelievable!  


Oh....but you already knew all that.  I guess Mr. Neanderthal is just easily amused.  This, however, does NOT amuse me:





S

3 comments:

  1. my telephone contract is also up for renewal and I'm planning on getting an iphone. Other so-called "smart-phones" are cheaper but nope, I'll stick to iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one but for straight calls I have a regular flip phone that is way better. Yes, I have 3 phones and they all drive me f**king crazy...

    iPhone is great when you are on the road. Get the Pandora app...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a flip phone for our office phone, but I prefer the iPhone...so far. And yes, I have Pandora both on the iPhone and on the iMac at home. Love it!

    S

    ReplyDelete