Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How lazy is this?

If you live in the Washington, DC area and have a yearning for a Super Sized dose of cholesterol from Burger King but you're too lazy to drag your fat arse to their drive-thru, you can now just call 'em and they'll deliver.  They're test marketing the idea of home delivery at four of their "restaurants" in our beloved nation's capital with an eye to taking the idea coast-to-coast. It seems they now have a "proprietary thermal packaging technology which ensures the Whopper is delivered hot and fresh, and the french fries are delivered hot and crispy."  


If Lazy-Boy is as smart as I think they are they'll soon be coming out with a new, heavy-duty, double-wide reclining chair. I can see a big demand for it....in Washington, DC.  And eventually coast-to-coast.  Just think of the "expanded" contestant pool (pardon the pun) for The Biggest Loser!  :)


S

4 comments:

  1. I may be wrong, but I think my current chair can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...you must have been a Boy Scout..."always prepared".

    I wound up having a cholesterol special for lunch myself, BUT for morning and afternoon snacks I had a can of V8 and some fresh pineapple. Maybe a wash?

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, living more than a half hour's drive from any fast food, and with gas approaching four bucks a gallon, I can see a market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill Clinton would have loved it during his days in the White House. Now, though, he probably never darkens their doors (or orders for delivery).

    ReplyDelete