Friday, January 20, 2012

MORE new home photos

To pick up where my last entry left off, here are some more photos of the home we recently completed for the "W" family:



The entire back curved wall of the master suite has a great view of the rear yard.





The master bath and adjoining closet.  Both are much larger than I could get in a single photo.  The master shower is awesome!  It is obviously large enough for 2 people, and has body sprays, a rain head, a traditional shower head, and a hand-held shower wand.



At the top of the stairs, visible from the foyer, is a small round, domed room that will soon hold a baby grand piano.  They entertain a lot and like to have a pianist playing in the background while they dine.  Sweet!



 The children's study upstairs, opening to a reading room and a small balcony, both sharing a nice view of the water feature (formerly a quarry) across the street.



The back yard will have a pool by next summer, I'm told.  I especially like the patio with it's masonry fireplace and outdoor kitchen.  :)









Special details abound, such as the copper gas coach lamps on the front of the home, a kid's homework desk right outside mom's kitchen, a discreetly hidden electrical outlet and internet port on the kitchen island (they don't like wireless), lots of exquisite painting details such as on the staircase, a bar with a wine chiller, and even programmable chromotherapy lighting in the master bathtub to set a mood.  


Super energy efficient, too.  Icynene foam insulation in all the exterior walls and wrapping all the a/c ducts, (4) tankless water heaters, Energy Star everything, Trane 16 SEER mechanicals, Low-E vinyl clad wood windows, etc.  A smart investment!

Three more bedrooms (five total) and three more baths (also five total) aren't pictured, so just use your imagination. That's it. As of 8 AM today (Friday) this home will be recorded in a new owner's name.  I hope they enjoy living here, and hope you enjoyed seeing it, too.  :)

S 



5 comments:

  1. Again with the wow! Three or four houses the size of mine would fit in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's true that God is in the details then there's quite a bit of godliness here. These details are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! great job! it looks so.... European *grins*

    Do you think they'd adopt me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorrie...get in line. You're right behind me. Told ya I love European architecture. :)

    Stephen...Thanks. I work with some really talented craftsmen.

    Bug...I have a 2 bed/2 bath apartment, and I'm happy as can be. I'd get lost in something like that.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I live in a 2 bed 2 bath duplex. But I do envy them that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete