Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Plastic surgery gone wrong

Didn't I see this guy featured in a 60 Minutes expose of "plastic surgery gone wrong"? Looks like his collagen injections were done by a beauty school dropout.


Now I guess I'll be on Moammar Gadhafi's hit list, too. Last week I made a disparaging remark about Iran and today I saw that I've had a pageview from there. I must have triggered their secret police's ire. Ya think maybe I'd best scratch North Africa/the Mideast off my retirement travel itinerary?

S

3 comments:

  1. Call me a hopeless optimist by I have to figure a couple of hundred years from now in a far more rational and reasoned age those living will look back at people like Moammar and figure humans were just not intelliegent creatures back then to every let someone so insane have any power.

    ReplyDelete