Saturday, August 20, 2011

Creative advertising


Hey....it got my attention!

Looks like another "inside" weekend.  The temp is expected to set another record today....107.  I can't remember ever looking forward to autumn more.  It's so hot, even pool water is uncomfortably warm.  Most people have pool heaters to stretch the usable swimming season.  Here we need pool chillers to stretch the usable swimming season.

I went to the gym this morning, which I needed to do, but OMG is it boring!  Later we'll stop by Paradise Bakery for lunch (they make a great club sandwich) then....?  I'm sure by mid-afternoon I'll be listening to K whine about "we never go out and do anything".  "DO" something, as in "expend energy"?  Heck, I'm one small step ahead of spontaneous combustion as it is.  Maybe something fun will pop up on our radar.  I hope so.

S





1 comment: