Thursday, November 3, 2011

She has powers over me!

Somebody tell me it's OK to feed yogurt to dogs.  And mean it.  Every morning I come into my study first thing and check my email and the news and eat my little cup of yogurt.  I swear Emma Belle has a sixth sense about when I'm finishing up my yogurt because I'll look down and there she'll sit, waiting to lick off whatever remains on my spoon:



I figure if it's good for me it should be good for her, too.  Right?  But then I remembered there are some things dogs can't have, like chocolate and grapes, and Brussels sprouts.  (No wait....I can't have Brussels sprouts)  Kind of late now, but I'm hoping yogurt isn't on the no-no list because it's the highlight of her morning and I hate disappointing her. I admit it, she has me wrapped around her little....er...well, you know.

S

3 comments:

  1. Remember the good old days when you could feed a dog anything? Now some dog foods cost as much as human food. Cute dog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she knows what's good for her! As Bobby said, SHE'S the boss!

    ReplyDelete