Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mommy, where does sod come from?

Waiting for me in this morning's email:



Two blonds were sitting at a sidewalk table at Starbuck's one afternoon when they noticed a pallet of new grass sod across the street.  The first blond said, "Oh wow!  If I ever win the lottery, that's what I'm gonna do."

The second blond said, "What do you mean?"

The first blond said, "Send my lawn out to be mowed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This evening we're going to a family get-together at my youngest daughter's home where she's going to announce the results of today's doctor visit.  Today she'll learn the gender of her baby.  My 2 1/2 year-old grandson will learn if he'll have a baby brother or a baby sister, or as the blond from the story above might say, "He'll learn if he'll be  a big brother or a big sister."  ;)

S

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Congrats my brother...

    Cheers,
    BObby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations in advance for the new family member. L love blond jokes! A favorite:
    A guy walks up to two blonds seated at a bar and asks them what they do for a living.
    "We're astronauts," one says. "Next week we're flying to the Sun."
    "The Sun," the guy says, "but it will be so hot!"
    "That's why we're going at night," said the other blond."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a blonde stepdaughter, I love blonde jokes!

    Incidentally when I saw the thumbnail of that photo above, I thought it was a bunch of shotgun shells. And I'm no longer blonde.

    ReplyDelete