Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's almost here....I can FEEL it....

While our days are still warm, and I'm sure we still have plenty of summer ahead of us, our evenings have been amazing all week.  And at 7 am this morning it was 64 degrees....imagine that!  With fall-like weather my mind automatically starts thinking about....




FOOTBALL SEASON!!

And this fall, as an added bonus....


....at the Lowandslow residence at least....English rugby, too.  :)

Later this morning K and I are going back downtown to the new "park on top of the freeway".  I'm ready for a little sunshine, cool temps, people watching, and maybe lunch off a gourmet food truck, too.  Looks like a spectacular weekend.  :)

S



7 comments:

  1. It is in the air...I smell it also...not the rugby thing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give rugby a chance, Joe. It's actually similar to tackle football without pads or helmets. No wimps need apply. ;)

      S

      Delete
  2. Hot Boudin, Cold Coush Coush. Come on Tigers, Push Push Push!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - it IS almost here! The World Series I mean. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick out a good food truck for me, mayby Thai or Indian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! If you can feel it now, I'll be able to feel it in another three months!

    Enjoy the park and the food trucks and the whole weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lo and behold, tonight while we were watching a movie, IT RAINED! Actually I think it was just a gentle but persistent mist but the temperature was down to 88 awhile ago. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete