Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sunshine Blog Award



The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award are simple…


#1 Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.


#2 Answer a few questions about yourself.


Favorite color: Blue, although I must admit I'm not that passionate about any particular color.  Red, green, orange....they're nice, too.


Favorite animal: Dogs - They give so much and ask for so little.  And they're just so unpretentious.  I like that.


Favorite number: 1.  Hey, I'm a Leo.  ;)

Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coke Zero, although recently I've been enjoying Arnold Palmer's Half & Half Iced Tea/Lemonade.


Facebook or Twitter: Neither.  I'm much too private to want people to know everything about me and everything I do.


My passion: Automobiles, aviation, college football, history, reading, and of course....my wife.  ;)  (Passions....plural)

Favorite flower:  It depends on who's maintaining them.  If it's me, I'd have to say "plastic".  Anyone else....the more, the brighter, the better.


Favorite movie: (Again....plural.)  All over the board:  Dr. Zhivago, Blues Brothers, and more recently I've liked Midnight in Paris.


Favorite painting: A real head-scratcher as I'm not very artistically literate....maybe a LeRoy Neiman sports theme?  Something more contemporary for sure. 



And finally, nominate a few other blogs and include links to them


Bugs Eye View


Thoughts From My Corner of the Couch


Westy's World  (I just need to light a fire under her to POST MORE!  *hint*)


Thanks for the award, K.  :)


S

5 comments:

  1. I'm wondering who you had to sleep with to get this award. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! eh, yes, I took the hint... and will TRY to write an entry later today (might go off on duty this afternoon... weather turned out better then expected, DARN! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve....you do what you have to do. ;)

    Dorrie....You're welcome. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos from your adapted country. More, please. :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at Stephen. I liked reading a little more about you. Thanks for the nomination - I'll work on my post this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Stephen said. LOL.

    Thanks! It's always neat to find out a little more about our friends who "live in the computer."

    ReplyDelete