Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Attack of the Cranes

Everywhere I go, everywhere I look, they're there....cranes.



No, not cranes.  Cranes.


These are putting up three 23-story buildings.


Directly across the street to my north.


Just to my west.


A mile south.


Ditto.


They're everywhere!


WHERE ARE ALL THESE FRIGGIN' CRANES COMING FROM?


And now I see survey stakes right across the street from our apartment complex (background).



Is this some sort of Hitchcock horror-film remake?  Where will we put this influx of new people?  Where are we going to put all their CARS?


S


5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...progress. It do come at a cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the economy is pretty good, eh? But look on the dark side - all these buildings are going to blot out your view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cranes (the bird version) are ancient Chinese symbols of good fortune. I image the cranes surrounding you are an indication of a good (or at least improving) economy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I foresee some major rush hour frustrations a few years from now! Luckily, you won't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete