Sunday, October 13, 2013

Keepin' it simple

I think I have this "living small" thing figured out.  It's essentially just a function of organization.  "Don't keep more than you need.  Everything has a place.  Everything in it's place."  I suppose it's a never ending refinement process, but I'm pleased with where I am now.  Life is good.  



See....simple, just like me.  Umm, no....wait....that didn't come out right.    ;)


(Seen this week on the freeway)  If you look out your window and see a delivery truck from Matthews International, DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!


I've discovered that our 3rd floor terrace is the perfect place to see some spectacular sunsets.


For a lover of the evening time such as myself it's been a good week.  Hope you've had a good one, too.   :)

S



6 comments:

  1. I think you'd lose all respect for me, presuming you had any to begin with, if you saw the sorry (messy) state of my office right now. I envy the neatness and organization of your work space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I have immense respect for you Steve. It's just that, with so little space available, it's necessary to separate the wheat from the chafe regularly.

      Delete
  2. Organization is an ongoing struggle for me. I'm neat and clean in many areas, but by desk and anything related to paperwork...struggle.

    Love your sunset pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned to Steve, this neatness is simply a function of downsizing. It's pretty nice actually.

      Delete