Monday, October 28, 2013

Oh, what I could make of this!


This could be one of those "make up your own caption" exercises.  I'll go first:  I'm imagining a jilted spouse/lover making a statement, ruining the beautiful view of some picturesque European river from the ex's corner office.

Or how about this:  The Tea Party has unveiled this as their new symbol, replacing the 200-year-old "Don't Tread On Me" snake.  "We're making YOU #1!"   

Maybe a reminder for "Prostate Awareness Month"?  (This could be the on the float bringing up the rear....heehee!....at the "Prostate 5K Run For Your Life".  No, really...run FAST!)

OK, your turn.  Dazzle me with your creative brilliance.  (Bonus points awarded for snarky sarcasm.)

S

Note:  This was actually a political protest outside the Presidential Palace in Prague, Czech Republic.


6 comments:

  1. Just the size of the finger makes me think of ET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few weeks ago I had a prostate exam and I swear the finger examining me was as long as the one rising into the air in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind a like your "Prostrate awareness."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading a book set in Quebec & the person said that if the Quebecois ever designed their own line of cars a middle finger would be the hood ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got nothin'. But I think Bill should win the prize.

    ReplyDelete