Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apocalypse Central w/ photo

This end-of-time thing is raising as many questions as it answers.  For example, should I eat dinner before I leave, or will there be a buffet There?  I know I won't need to eat in Heaven, but what if I want to?  How many bags can I take?  Is there a fee for more than one?  I've always read that everything needed will be provided in Heaven, but then again I would hate to be the only one to show up empty handed.  While we're waiting would tailgating be inappropriate?  Will I need sunscreen?  Should I take a small gift for our Host?  And the dog.....


I've always heard it said that ideally you will spend your last dollar at the exact moment you take your last breath.  So should I just buy lots of little things, or blow it all on one biggie....like a new Maserati?  


There are just so many last minute details to tend to.  I wish I was more organized.


S
(Rapture Candidate)


EDIT:  Getting ourselves into the right mood, we ate brunch here:



It was WONDERFUL!  I'm ready now.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I told you we are not prepared for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's already past 17:15 in my world... and I'm/we're still here. Darn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bags? You won't need bags. I believe they hand out those togas at The Gate. You might need your computer, for blogging. Do let us know what it's like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw Jesus at the beach today, asked him about the Rapture and he said it was cancelled on account of such nice weather. Then he made bushels of corn chips from one bag and turned the ocean water into beer.

    The party was blast and the Jesus dude can really play volleyball. By the way, Mary Magdalene is smoking hot in a bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "gift for the host" - that got me laughing. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the rapturation, but my burger and beers were very tasty.

    ReplyDelete