Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My dilemma....

I get home from work most weekdays a bit before 5 pm. One of my chores is to take the dog out for some sunshine, a leg stretch, and a bit of "relief", if you know what I mean. Recently there have been two very attractive bikini-clad young ladies (so I'm told...I didn't look, K, honest I didn't ;) laying on a blanket sunbathing on the banks of our little man-made neighborhood lake. So far, so good....er....I mean, I'm appalled.

Here's my dilemma: Should I just casually walk by and give them a polite "hello", or should I tell them that the spot they're sunbathing in is the exact spot where all the neighborhood dogs poop? (Yes, we pet-owners pick up most of our dog's messes, but the key word here is "most". You would think the ultra-green grass would be a tip-off.)

The first option could conceivably lead to a restraining order, but the second might see them move somewhere far, far away to do their sunbathing.

It's a tough call. Someone help me out here.

S


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't speak for anyone else but as a middle-aged man, but the youngish side, I have found bikini-clad young ladies usually do not appreciate any input from me short of warning them of impending doom like a cop about to place a parking ticket on their windshield.

    Personally I'd let poop issue pass.

    ReplyDelete