Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun weekend ahead

To most people the weekend means Saturday and Sunday, but MY weekend starts today. Yes, I do have to work today, but the fun ahead is almost close enough to smell, so I'm just gonna whistle my way through Friday, too.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting my friend Neil at the monthly Cars and Coffee get together. Last month there were nearly a thousand interesting cars there, a real petrolhead's nirvana:


After that I'll swing by home and pick up the lovely and talented K, and we're headed to the Cottonwood Arts Festival. It's close to home, free, and actually one of the better ones around. Somewhere along the way we'll have lunch, too. I'm thinking 'Junk Food on a Stick'.

Sunday is strickly for R&R, that is if I don't have to go to work for a few minutes. I think I'm going to conveniently "lose" my phone for the day. *wink*

I'll share car pics on Saturday and Art Fest pics on Sunday, if anyone is interested.

What do you have planned?

S

1 comment:

  1. Funny - I have an arts festival on my calendar for this weekend, too. I'm anxious to take my camera and try out my new lens.

    Looking forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete