Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My lunchtime view

Today I scarfed down my lunch and ran over to the little lake across the street from one of the new homes we're building. There I sat for a while, basking in the warm sun and just relaxing, reading, and enjoying this view:

It was SO quiet. The temperature was in the mid-70's so there was no need for any air conditioners to be humming. All I could hear were the birds singing, the fountain spewing, and an occasional jet flying high overhead. *sigh*

This small community was designed and built around this small "lake". Actually it was once a rock quarry, but a bit of clean-up, a fountain, a few hundred thousand gallons of water, and wah-lah....a place for me to sit and read. Wasn't that nice of the developer to do that just for me? :)

S

No comments:

Post a Comment